iBall Andi 5Li Price In India: Mumbai-based electronics company iBall expanded its smartphone portfolio with the addition of two new big screen handsets – iBall Andi 5L and Andi 5Li, each priced at ₹10,490. iBall Andi 5Li is an advanced version of iBall Andi 5L and will run on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). The other difference between iBall Andi 5L and iBall Andi 5Li is that the latter comes with a larger 2,000mAh battery. iBall Andi 5Li does not come with a stylus. The other specifications of both these smartphones are identical and they are both priced at Rs. 10,490. The iBall Andi 5Li, which is the upgraded version of the Andi 5L, comes with the exact same specifications except that the former runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and is powered by a 2,000mAH battery. Both the phones have been similarly priced and should compete against the likes of Micromax A110 Canvas 2 and Karbonn Smart A111 among others.
# Also See : Karbonn A7 Star Price in India
iBall Andi 5Li Features And Specifications:
- 5-inch (480×800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 1 GHz dual-core Cortex A9 Processor
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA)front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps ; HSUPA 5.76Mbps), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 1800 mAh battery
iBall Andi 5Li Price In India Is Rs. 10,490/- Indian Rupees (INR)…
Price of iBall Andi 5Li in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad.